Updated: Jan 5
As I sit here trying to write this blog with all my New Years goals flying out the window day 1 - I suddenly decide if I can make it through a day without loosing my cookies at anyone.... I am doing #AMAZING!!! My #toddler who has decided no more #diapers as of yesterday and my 8 month old who is still on a newborn schedule and not so newborn are really posing quite the #challenges of #motherhood. If you have any #potty #training #tips then by all means send them my way! I would also take some #sleep #training #mom #advice! Just keeping it real will be my New Year Goals.
My toddler might be settling into her new use of the toilet but I don't know!! Maybe it's me that's not ready for this!!!
Maybe you know - maybe you don't know but I have my own business - Mountain Chalkers and am very busy with it! My New Years goals are mostly relating to my own business and how to #grow it, #sell it and above all #do it!!!
So the list below is some topics of the blogs to come right away! Let me know which ones your most excited for!!! :)
- Direct Sales Stigma
- Direct Sales Growth
- How to do it! I was a newbie too!
- Instagram Handle (this will be like a major topic over several blogs)
- Facebook Algorithms (this will be another major topic and several posts)
- Some creativity and how to posts like always
- Some joining my fab Mountain Designers crew.
- Expansion and How to take it like a pro
- Some photography blog posts through the year!
- There will be posts about Aussie's!! Lewis Aussie's is our breeding program for true correct soundness in breading Standard Registered Australian Shepherds. I love my dogs!
So that's a good list of what to expect!! Definitely follow along and keep it out there!!! I hope 2020 is a fab year for each of you and that we hit it headstrong with 2020 vision!
All the best in the New Year!